Tigers are Tough- What about the Littles?


Life has been crazy busy lately- yesterday the Bigs had a T-ball game. By the time I got home from work it was 5:00 and Jeff literally handed me Sean and was off to his church meeting. After nursing Sean, I made dinner, (Mac-n-Cheese and fish... yummy combo I know...) fed Sean 'food', made sure the Bigs had all their gear, changed diapers and loaded everyone in the car by 5:45. It was a dreary day. Rain was in the forecast and I had a sick 3 year old. Yes. Zach is sick again. I am hoping that one of these posts soon will have answers to why Z always seems to be sick. This time it is the croupy cough and snot but thankfully no fever.
Because it was raining, I grabbed "The Princess & the Frog" movie to play for Z during the game in hopes that he would stay sitting and not want to join the Bigs in the rain. (Thank goodness for that DVD player I DIDN'T want in my car!) Zach surprisingly sat and watched the entire movie and didn't want to get out until he realized the Bigs were getting their team snack. Sean slept the entire time which also was a blessing because had he been awake, I don't think he would have lasted long just sitting in a car. Jeff arrived at the game after his meeting and was able to help coach. My mom also came to watch as did my wonderful friend, (and Ali Jane's Godmother) (Auntie) Jodi. It was great to see them brave the rain and cheer on the Bigs.
Ali Jane was typical Ali... She was all business and wouldn't even say 'hi' to Auntie Jodi when she first arrived. (But then she won't talk to me either. I'd like to say she's too into 'game mode' to be distracted by hellos, but...) Joe on the other hand was typical Joe and had no problem chatting it up! They both are loving playing ball and so serious about it. As it started to rain near the last inning, I asked Joe if he wanted his rain coat to which he said, "No mom. Tiger's are tough!" I just wish that our Zach was as tough. As I write this he is finally doing better- but I can't sleep... Sean is up with croup... Here we go again...

Comments

  1. Poor baby! It's so hard having sick kiddos. I hope you can find a solution soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like so much fun. How nice that Zach
    watched the movie. Hope he feels better soon.
    I pray that you get sometime when no one is ill. Love what he said "Tigers are tough" so darn cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're one busy mama! hope the house gets healthy soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Once one gets better another one comes down with something!! I'm glad the bigs are enjoying playing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for leaving one!

Popular posts from this blog

So tired...

Saying Goodbye...

It's the Honest Scrap!