
In between Fish Tales (Part I) and Fish Tales (Part II), there was actually a Fish Tales (Part I 1/2)... Zachy got into Queenie's food and "helped out" by feeding all the fish. The only problem was that he helped a little too much which resulted in me cleaning tanks, treating water, and praying for the best. Thankfully we only had one casualty during Fish Tales (Part I 1/2) and to be honest since it was just one of Zach's guppies (not Big Red) and Queenie survived, it didn't bother me much.

But the enormous amount of fish food you see in these pictures is not Queenie's Beta food... (the weapon used in Fish Tales Part I 1/2) it is the food for the guppies- and Zach struck once again- this time only to the boys tanks! (and thankfully Joe's still was empty waiting for the water to be tested once again...) I thought that after Fish Tales (Part I 1/2) that Zach had learned his lesson as he cried a lot said he was sorry and that he wouldn't feed the fish again, but I learned an important lesson... a 2 1/2 year old never really learns a lesson after one go at it... and so he "helped out" yet again. And so once more I cleaned the tanked, treated the water and prayed for the best... This morning the water again looked cloudy (though not as bad as these pictures taken after the initial crime was commited) so I cleaned the tank once more. The female guppy looked to be on her last fins this morning but may be pulling through...

Thankfully she is now swimming upright and again I pray for the best... I think it is time that we get Joe's tank's water tested again so he can be in charge of a pet... and Zach... well, let's just say the fish food is now housed high on a shelf where he will never reach it... I guess sometimes it takes moms a couple times to learn lessons too...
To be continued.....????
Zach was actually in uncontrolable sobs prior to this video being taken... This video was after the initial cleaning which is why he refers to the fish as being 'funny'.
ReplyDeleteI am glad that the food is way up high now! Praying that all will work out well and everyone will have happy fish!
ReplyDelete