Sean is two months old!

It's hard to believe that Sean Asher is two months already! I feel like it was just yesterday that I was pregnant with him and then again it's hard for me to remember our family without him here! At his check-up he was 10lbs 1 oz. (Joe and Zach were 10lbs 3oz at this time and Ali Jane was just shy of 10 pounds.) He did great with his shots and ate right after and took a nice long nap. Month two was a big month for him. He began rolling over (regularly) from tummy to back and has done so every day since Thanksgiving. He doesn't mind being on his tummy, but when he's tired of being there, he'll roll over. He's also started making cuter baby noises. He'll go anywhere from 3 to 5 hours between feedings but doesn't have a set schedule really yet- (kind of hard when your sibs have schedules of their own...) I'm thinking back to how Jonasen and Ali Jane were sleeping regularly through the night at 8 weeks and wondering how I did that... Need to get out that Babywise book again... Zach on the other hand had the bigs' schedules to put up with too so it was 6 months before he slept regularly. The good thing is though, as far as sleeping goes- he will sleep through everything- loud sibs, barking dogs and loud drums at church! The bigs have all never been awoken by a loud thunderstorm and I have a feeling Sean won't either! (One must look at the plusses of living in a loud house- while Jeff and I are not yellers- our home 'does loud' really well!)


Comments

  1. I hope to enjoy milestones like this again someday. It seems somedays like it will never happen, and other days I am hopeful for the future. Either way I enjoy watching my baby-loss mama friends have their rainbow babies. I am truly happy for you and it gives me hope that I too can have a rainbow. He is adorable!

    -KC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, time does go by quickly. He is just adorable. Give him a squeeze from me. (Boy, do I need grandkids or what!)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for leaving one!

Popular posts from this blog

So tired...

Saying Goodbye...

It's the Honest Scrap!