

Every year since
Jonasen was born, we have taken a family Christmas picture for our cards. I love getting pics of other people's families too. I actually have a photo album that I have kept over the years and it has been such fun to watch the families grow older (and in number sometimes) over the years. (I think everyone should do this!)

For us getting that picture is always an adventure. My mom comes over, sets up the tripod and we pray for the best but expect... well... at least for one that will be decent enough that we can slap it on a cheap Costco card and call it a day...

I have MANY of these
outtakes that I posted on
Facebook- but because this blog would be VERY long if I included them all I picked a couple of my favorites.
Jonasen and Ali Jane did quite well and Sean even stayed awake... (for a couple pictures at least!)

It was our
Zachy who was the interesting one this year and I wouldn't have it any other way. In a way I think the out-takes are even better than our final- but we did want to try to get one with the dogs in it and we finally succeeded- though black dogs don't always show up so great... Especially when they're laying at your feet! (We all wore white thinking they'd show up better- oh well... That would be
Cobi Jones at Jeff's feet.)
Merry Christmas from all us Dorans!
From now on the people in the picture will grow...
the number won't!
(insert smiling happy face here)
Super cute!!!
ReplyDeleteI love those out takes!!! Just adorable, and so natural. Our very best to you all this holiday season. Hugs, Grandma Judy
ReplyDeleteLOVE it!!! Beautiful family
ReplyDeleteThey are all so cute. Your family is beautiful. God Bless.
ReplyDelete