

Joey and Ali Jane couldn't wait for Auntie Steph to get home from the hospital so they could meet their newest cousin. They fell in love with her instantly and sang soft songs to her so tenderly- it was one of the sweetest things I've seen (and I think there may be a video out there- so stay tuned...) I didn't bring Zach to the initial meeting because he had been sick...

But after a few days of him being healthy again, Nana took him to meet his new cousin and boy was he excited about the new BAYBEE! I love this pic of his face looking at my mom and poor Maddy probably wondering- what the heck is this kid doing around here...
Well apparently he liked her and took to her quite easily!

Zach is a ladies man everywhere we go and meeting this new little lady was no different- clearly he wanted to sweep her off her feet and into his little arms! Hmmm... maybe when she gets a little more head control my silly little goose! Looking forward to seeing all the cousins together soon...
They love their new cousin!!!
ReplyDelete