Car Stops Part II

It turns out that I don't need a way to download my first video to illustrate one of our 'pull-overs'- Should have known there would be more opportunities to capture Al in her glory. Of course the worst of it is always BEFORE I pull over the car. These 'pull-overs' were because she wanted to go back to school to get the magazine she had left. I'm happy to say that she was true to her word and we only had to stop twice on the way home. Sorry for the bumpy video- I didn't want to turn around so remained facing forward and used my rear-view mirror to try to manage the video from my phone...

Comments

  1. I love it!!! I think my car needs this as a new rule :) And I love how Joey is totally unphased in the back!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the new look! I know you said Joey sat reading through it, but it's hilarious to see. Not even phased by his drama sister!

    ReplyDelete
  3. watching these when she's older!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it is sweet that your son just quietly sits in the back reading his book.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for leaving one!

Popular posts from this blog

So tired...

Saying Goodbye...

It's the Honest Scrap!