Pause
I was at the garden writing in Andrew's journal one of the neat stories that made me pause recently and thought I would share it here...
Jeff and I celebrated our 7th anniversary on the 7th! I think about how blessed I am to have such an amazing husband and father to my children. We had fun watching our wedding video and reminising- it was such a wonderful wedding!
While Ali Jane was busy talking about my dress and her wedding- Jonasen was frowning- he didn't like the movie because he wasn't there! It was actually kind of funny- but once it got to the Honeymoon Music and pictures he was off and dancing.
I would have forgotten it except that on Saturday when I called to check on the kids my mom told me that she needed to tell me what Jonasen just told her. He said that he was watching Mommy and Daddy's wedding and he was angry because he wasn't there- then he told her where he was... "I was in heaven with Andrew- I didn't see him much though because we were babies and had our eyes closed." And they probably were- after all- gifts from God! (tug... sigh)
Comments
Post a Comment
I love comments! Thanks for leaving one!