
Last year's Easter Egg coloring experience left with Joe in tears and lasted MAYBE ten minutes. This year's Easter Egg coloring experience lasted FOREVER and I thought that we might never get the kids to get their eggs out of the dye. I hard-boiled a dozen eggs this year- (since last year I think I only did a half-dozen and it went way too fast). Zach loved sucking on his egg and then banging in. He wasn't too thrilled when I showed him how to put his egg into the dye. He kept pulling the cup back to himself trying to get that poor egg back into his little hands.

Much to my surprise, Ali Jane did not opt for the pink or red dye, but for the green coloring- and that is all that she did- color green eggs. She would have sat there all night with one egg and one cup- occasionally lifted it out to have a little conversation with it which was exactly what she and Joe did (which probably is why the egg-dying lasted so long). The eggs would come out of the dye and talk to one another- they even celebrated birthdays and sang to one another.

While Al had only a singleton- Joe (being a multiple himself, had quints. They would all pop out on occasion to chat to one another. They were all very polite and had a great time. All and all- they were the most vibrant Easter eggs I have ever seen- no doubt because the Doran kids spent a lot of time getting to know them and giving them each their own little personalities- and why didn't I get video of this??? I was losing space on my mom's camera.
Comments
Post a Comment
I love comments! Thanks for leaving one!