The Magic Bullet

Today at church it was funny because I was nursing Zachy in the library and two ladies commented on how "healthy" he was! (HA!) Actually- he is probably eating much healthier than the other two because I am hooked on my newest gadget... the MAGIC BULLET! In the early days after having my kids I would nurse them in the night to a glow of the TV, which was less harsh then the bedroom light, and I found with each child I have gotten sucked into a new gadget! With Zach it was the Magic Bullet. I have been making all of his food with this gizmo so I know the food that he is getting is fresh and good for him! My friends at work have tasted my delicious home-made & healthy salsa (and laughed about me raving about my Magic Bullet!). I hide veggies in home-made pizzas and other dishes so my kids are actually getting twice the veggies they think they are! In this pic- we're making fruit smoothies- our new favorite dessert! I think I've even sold my mom on them! Oh- and the clean-up is a cinch too! They have them just about everywhere and are worth every penny! (though mine was a gift! HA!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So tired...

Saying Goodbye...

It's the Honest Scrap!