Grandma's Valentine Package!

On the 12th the kids were so excited to get a special package in the mail just for them! Grandma had sent it from Saginaw and when Jeff and I picked the kids up from school we told them that we saw a special package marked just for them. Immediately they thought of Grandma! I don't know if they really remember last Valentine's day and the package that she sent, or remember by looking through my new scrapbooks. (Yes- I am the digital scrapbook queen now! Zach's will be the last traditional book I do!)


All three kids got their very own bag and they were really so excited about each thing in the box! I wish I could have captured their excitement on video! Ali Jane was so excited about the heart socks that she got that she put them on right away and slept in them all night! My kids truly are blessed to have the grandparents they do! My folks and Jeff's mom have stolen the hearts of these kids, and I know their Grandpa Doran is watching over them as well! We remember his and Sally's marriage this month. He is so missed! No doubt he's giving some extra love to Andrew this month!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So tired...

Saying Goodbye...

It's the Honest Scrap!