Congrats, Colleen!



One of my favorite HUGS nurses (Colleen) retired. She and I have done HUGS meetings together for the last almost 19 years! I was glad that we had a last in-person meeting that we could attend together so I could show her THIS video that we made for her. 
I also have recently been talking with a therapist who helped me see that I do, well, a lot. She had me write a list of all the things I do and when I saw it in writing, I cried. No wonder I feel so burned out. She told me to cross out 5 things on the list. I don't think I could ever say goodbye to HUGS completely but from now on I think I'll only host zoom meetings (in the comfort of my home with pajama pants and wine).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So tired...

Saying Goodbye...

It's the Honest Scrap!