Open Mic Night at Andy's


Jeff makes fun of me a bit... I didn't always go to Open Mic Nights when it was just him but now that Joe's doing them with him, I don't miss them. It helps when they are on the weekend though- like this one. Then I do go and see my hot hubby! Dave couldn't make it so it was just "Jeff and Joe."


Andy's is is Holly and it was PACKED! It was such a busy place and super friendly and I swear you walk in and it's like there's no covid. No masks, no nothing... I still had mine on but I think I was the only one. I took if off once I got to our table and I got a beer.


Joey showed me how to put snapchat on my phone so I could see where it was on a map with these cute emojis (even though he told me that his is usually turned off). The guys were great and I took videos of all the songs they did HERE and also put together a shorter video with highlights HERE. I do love that they take pictures though so we also found these gems!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So tired...

Saying Goodbye...

It's the Honest Scrap!