Sean is 10!
Grandma was able to come down for a soccer game and an early celebration for our ten year old. I just love this picture of them!
Sean was super excited because this year he actually got his first friend birthday party. Poor kid~ we're always in the height of soccer season and weekends are tough!
This year his birthday fell on Rosh Hashanah which was on a Wednesday meaning no school OR soccer! Sean wanted to have a party at Zap Zone so I made it happen. He only wanted 3 friends to come (one couldn't because he was celebrating the holiday).
The 3 Bigs got to each bring a friend since there was a minimum limit for a party and Sean really didn't want to invite others. Nana and Papa came too since Jeff had to work but it worked out great. We had the entire place to ourselves and it was a blast!
The next weekend we celebrated with the Drapals~ small family gathering after (surprise) soccer. We all got out one last time on the boat and the furry cousins got to come too!
Sean, I love you soooo much! As is the Doran tradition, I made you THIS video of your first decade! It's been amazing and I can't see what the next decade has in store for you! Happy birthday, my boy. My Seany Pawny! You are so special to us!
Comments
Post a Comment
I love comments! Thanks for leaving one!