School's Out for Summer!


It's hard to believe I just wrapped my 21st school year! What a year it was!! I had a parent who told me that I wasn't fit to work with children (I chose to think that was more about her than it was me since I am not the only one who has heard that from her) and then had crazy good things happen too! One of those good things was working with this crazy bunch! I love these kids and hope they'll keep in touch!
This girl (Paige) has come back to me every year and spoils me still. I have a feeling (hope) that she'll be one of those "kids" that stays in my life for the rest of it. She's such a sweetie and I love her family too!
Below are those firsties turned 6th graders! Yup- they're off to the middle school. So excited for them and wishing them all the best. Wow time sure does fly! Now to rest up for year 22- I am soooo ready for summer!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So tired...

Saying Goodbye...

It's the Honest Scrap!