Open Mic Night


It's so fun when we are able to go to Open Mic Nights. Jeff goes fairly regularly (with or without others) and hopefully I'll be able to go to more. This time we hit this cool brewery with a science theme. Loved how the beer was served in these.
We started out with a flight to find out what beer we liked. In case I ever go back, Grapes of Malice was my favorite. It was pretty fruity and didn't taste too much like a regular beer which was different but I liked it.
The guys did great. Jeff and the Daves were all there and another guy jumped on drums which was nice. You can see one of the songs HERE. I did the others live on facebook.
Jodi and Randy came out (which was cool) and the wives were all there too. (It was great to see JoJo and Sam.) One of these days maybe Joe and Gabe will be able to join their dads up there! ;-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So tired...

Saying Goodbye...

It's the Honest Scrap!