Fun at the Lake



 We are so lucky to be able to spend our days on the lake! I usually forget to take pictures just because I'm busy enjoying our days. Papa will always say to the us (kids included), "Who has it better than us?" The answer is always the same, "Nobody!"
 My folks had Danny's in-laws over and they invited us too. I think mostly for Gordie to have Marty with him. He's much better when Marty is around and tends to stay in the yard.
This was also the first boat ride of the season for us on the lake. Clearly I need to get out more. I'm just so comfy watching the kids swim from my comfy swing in the shade (or floating in the lake with my drink).

We had an enjoyable day with everyone and when we got back, we had a yummy dinner and then the kids had a yummy sundae bar for dessert. I'm proud to say that I passed it up. Trying to get myself in good health again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So tired...

Saying Goodbye...

It's the Honest Scrap!