Spring Break 2016


How do I ever begin to write about a full week in one post?? Since I'm going back and recapping~ I'm just going to do the highlights (though there were so many). Again we went to Myrtle Beach with Nana & Papa but this year we were excited that Uncle Dan and his fam could join us too!
I love vacations like this because they are so laid back! I walked every morning with Steph. Jeff and I played Phase 10 almost every day. I finished a book and started a new one. We played games with the fam. We visited the ocean and pool every day and of course the cousins had a blast just playing.
We went out for a yummy meal each day and of course did an annual mini-golf trip. I think all the grown-ups (but Danny and I) got holes in one. We ALL had a great time though!
The show we took in this year was Medieval Times.  Jeff and I liked the Pirate Show from last year better, but the kids loved this show (it was good). Maddy got a special sash from a knight and the Littles got light up swords which they played with on the beach and as "Knights" in our rooms.  They had so much fun playing together.
Jeff and I had a blast celebrating our FIFTEENTH anniversary! We had a delicious dinner and I got a beautiful ring! I think I drank too much though... We had a yummy meal with drinks and then we headed to the bar we went to last year to get another drink.  It was so much fun though and the highlight of the trip for me!
The drive was fun too!  The Doran kids were the best they've ever been!  They got along well, didn't complain and only watched one movie each way. It was hard to leave this year- but thankfully Marty was a draw to get home (we sure missed him). I can't wait until next year! Hopefully the younger Drapals can join us again! We took SO many pictures and of course I put them in THIS video so we can look back and reminisce!



Comments

  1. Sounds like a perfect trip with your family. The pictures are awesome. Love your ring and Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for leaving one!

Popular posts from this blog

So tired...

Saying Goodbye...

It's the Honest Scrap!