Joe's 2nd Band Concert
Joe had his first concert at the high school. Although we got there a little early, so did the rest of the world and the lower level of the theatre was PACKED so we went upstairs and got front row balcony which was PERFECT!! We'll be going directly to those seats for the next concert!
They did great and it was fun to see how they've grown since the fall. The teacher changed and Joe isn't as excited about trumpet as he once was (I hate that adults- teachers, coaches... etc can have a negative impact like that). I'm hoping he'll stick it out but we'll see.
After the concert it was fun to spy on him and watch him socializing with people as they went to find their parents. Joe's fan club was excited to see him. His brothers, folks and Nana & Papa were all there to cheer him on. Al was at dance but thankfully I took THIS video so she could see (and we could go back and take a listen). Great job, Joe! So proud of you!

I'm so glad he is in band because he is so talented.
ReplyDelete