Pumpkin Gutting


I loved that Halloween fell on a Saturday this year and wish it did every year.  I was exhausted from my class Halloween Party (not that it was nutty- it just makes for a long day).  We woke up Saturday and after Joe's last soccer game, got things done.  We put up some inflatable decorations for the kiddos and then gutted our pumpkins.
This was the first year that I did absolutely NOTHING when it came to gutting pumpkins (and the first year I've EVER waited until the day of Halloween to carve them). The kids did it 100% by themselves!  Sean needed a little help but got it from the Bigs and Joe carved Seany's pumpkin for him after Seany designed it.  I'd say Jeff and I can get used to this!


Forgot to get pics of all of the pumpkins... I think this was Seany's...

Comments

  1. Waiting until Halloween day was a good choice. Our pumpkins this year all got moldy within a few days of carving so I wasn't able to put them outside on Halloween night!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for leaving one!

Popular posts from this blog

So tired...

Saying Goodbye...

It's the Honest Scrap!