Time to Buy the Donuts!


So you'd never know it, but this boy is into his cards!!  Sean won a gift card to Tim Horton's at church a couple weeks ago and you'd have thought he'd won a million dollars!!  He was SO proud of his card.  He has kept it in his pocket for days (and I'm serious) and couldn't wait to buy donuts for all of us!
Our lives are crazy busy (choosing to have so many children can do that to a person).
Between games a week (or maybe two... did I mention I've been busy) ago, Sean REALLY wanted to buy us donuts and it was time so we hit Tim Horton's.
 It was so much fun watching him place his order (Jeff had to lift him up so he could see what he wanted) and slide his "card" through the card reader!  I think the donut he bought me was the best I've ever had because he was SO proud of it! He kept his card and told me we can go again soon... I don't want to be the one to break it to him that there is no more money on that card.  I'm going to just let him enjoy it... but his birthday is coming up... (and they say people don't like gift cards... HA!).


Comments

  1. That is so sweet of him and I love how excited he was. I think gift cards are great!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for leaving one!

Popular posts from this blog

So tired...

Saying Goodbye...

It's the Honest Scrap!