The Music Man strikes again!



 So Joe started playing the trumpet for school and I haven't heard him practice all that much (mostly I think because he hasn't been practicing). His practicing really consisted of just blowing into the trumpet (yikes!)  After less than two weeks of playing, I told Joe to practice.  He sat down (his stand was missing a part which is why he has to look down at music). To practice and said, "Mom, I am just supposed to blow into this.  Do you think I could try some of my piano music?"  I told him sure.  What happened next, I couldn't believe.
I'm sitting there working on some school stuff and Joe starts playing not only a song I recognize but he's hitting EVERY note.  I told him to play it again and recorded it!  Click HERE to hear his second time playing this song.  I couldn't believe how well he did after such a short time!  He continued on and played more songs too!  I have no idea how he was able to learn that in such a short time.  Just more proof that kiddo got his Great Grandpa's genes! Can't wait to hear what he'll be playing next...


Comments

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for leaving one!

Popular posts from this blog

So tired...

Saying Goodbye...

It's the Honest Scrap!