Fun At Grandma's


 It had been too long since we saw Jeff's mom.  Between baseball seasons, dance and busy weekends, it had been months since we made it north.  We were excited that when we called to see if we could come over, Jeff's sister and kiddos were visiting!  They have moved out of state so it's nice when we can see them.  Jeff's sister had some serious health problems so had a portion of her brain removed and is LITERALLY doing AMAZING!  I am so happy for her and she really is a walking miracle.  Her great bill of health made this reunion even more special!
We were going to watch the tall ships in Bay City but it was really expensive so we came back and hung out at Grandma's.  We went on 7-11 (July 11th) so we went to 7-11 and got free Slurpees for everyone. This was fitting since Grandma and Grandpa Doran used to own a 7-11 store.  The kids had a great time.  They played Star Wars, Wiffle Ball and when it was time to come inside to eat, they went to the basement and made forts.  They had a great time together.
 Jeff's mom has put her house on the market so I took a lot of pictures of our day together and also of her house. It holds so many memories so I wanted to make sure I snapped some (in case someone snaps it up soon). Tyler also wanted me to take some pics of him playing baseball and post them on facebook for him.  I took so many, that I ended up making a video of them.


Comments

  1. Love the video. Looks like a perfect trip and how wonderful that your SIL is doing so well after her surgery. I will keep her in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for leaving one!

Popular posts from this blog

So tired...

Saying Goodbye...

It's the Honest Scrap!