Last weekend, Ali's Dance Shoppe put on a showcase performance for all the soloists and competition teams. Grandma was going to come down for it but the roads were icy up north so it was just Nana, Auntie Jodi, Jeff and me. The dancers in the show were all so talented. I loved the group numbers especially and it was a lot of fun to see Ali up there with such talented dancers!
 |
| Ali is in the center of this photo sitting on her knees. |
 |
| Here she is a little right of center. |
 |
| Here she is sitting down near the right. |
 |
| And Ali's favorite part of the dance, when she gets lifted into a "T" (she's on the right). |
I was so excited that Jodi could watch Ali dance since for the last two recitals she's been on cruises (she leads a rough life). After the show, we dropped Jeff back home with Papa and the boys and us ladies went to Olive Garden (per Ali's choice) and had some yummy soup, salad and bread sticks! Auntie Jodi got Al some flowers with glitter on the edges, which were right up Ali's alley! She made sure they were on her night stand before she went to bed. I'm sure she had dreams full of glitter and sparkle. It was a great start for our Dazzling Star!
Ali is such a beauty! I loved watching her dance!! I hope I am in town for this year's show in June, too! I'm already looking forward to it! :) Love, Auntie Jodi
ReplyDeleteSounds like fun! Ali looks so beautiful and you can see on her face how much she loves dancing.
ReplyDelete