Joe's Homework...

In kindergarten, Jonasen had to recall all of his birthdays and write about them and draw a picture. This one was my favorite. You may not be able to make out the words (though he did do a GREAT job at hearing sounds and recording them)- which are,
"When I was three I had curly hair."
Now look at the picture!

Comments

  1. That is so cute. I love going back and looking at the work my kids did when they were little.
    You have to save this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ADORABLE! It's funny because I read his picture before reading the post and I guessed curly hair :-) So cute and I'm sure school must be so much fun...what a big boy!

    Wow, less than two weeks. I can't WAIT to hear boy/girl news :-) I'm so excited that our babies will share the same birthday! Best of luck, talk soon!

    XOXO
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog, so touching and wonderful. Can't wait for the news next week. Hope you guys are doing well, our thoughts and prayers continue to be with you. Hugs, Grandma Judy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for leaving one!

Popular posts from this blog

So tired...

Saying Goodbye...

It's the Honest Scrap!