Ali Jane goes SHORT!

I've said it before and I'll say it again... A bonus for marrying Jeff was that he has lots of thick, curly hair. (Though you wouldn't know it since he buzzes it all off every couple weeks...) My hair on the other hand is thin, bone straight, and fine. (The worst combination possible in my opinion...)
So what happened when we had children??? Well our boys got Jeff's beautiful hair and Ali Jane... well- she got mine...
Her hair is fairly easy to cut- so I'd been just trimming the back and her bangs this last year, but since Joe and I were going for a cut- she wanted to come too- and when Ms. Diane asked her how she should cut her hair, Ali Jane wanted it "short like mom's". I absolutely LOVE IT! But was sweating while she was getting it cut... not because I was worried about what it looked like or that I wanted it long- but Ali Jane was HORRIBLE! She pouted the whole time- wouldn't talk to Diane- and scrunched her nose and kept her head down.... errrrr... Not one of our best outings... The good news is after the apt., Ali Jane did FINALLY apologize to Ms. Diane and thank her for the nice haircut. (sigh)
So I did snap some quick pics of the new hairdo but that also wasn't easy- and by the time I realized I had my flash off- Al was in 'silly mode' again. The two of us are so much alike sometimes it scares me- but I was so glad that she thought on her own to apologize to Ms. Diane- and I apologized to Ali Jane for giving her my horrible hair... (Hey... I tried!)


Comments

  1. She looks adorable. What a beautiful little lady she is.
    God Bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ali Jane, your new haircut is just adorable. LOVE IT!
    Grandma Judy:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laura- I want to email you- can you send it to me ? mine is

    sarahbartlett81@yahoo.com.au

    your kids are just GORGEOUS!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tell Ali that she looks beautiful. Love it! Ronda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhhh - she's so stinkin' cute!!!! Which maybe makes up for a little bit of her sassiness?!?! Tee hee :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE her haircut! She actually looks a lot older with the cute, short 'do :-) Hope you're doing well...one more month!!!! I can't WAIT to hear the boy/girl news!

    Jen

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for leaving one!

Popular posts from this blog

So tired...

Saying Goodbye...

It's the Honest Scrap!