Blogger Award!



What fun it was to get this little 'award' from a new friend out in 'blogger-land!' To think that just two years ago at this time I had no idea what a blog even was and now- I am literally a little obsessed with blogging- it takes two minutes- and is a great way to scrapbook my kids' lives, (without the mess...) saying what's on my mind, and of course if you've read my 'Pause' blog (and I hope you all do!)- remembering my angels and other angel mom's and hopefully opening someone's eyes somewhere to what moms like me go through and think about. It was such fun to get this. So here is what I need to do... Pass this award on to five 'blogger friends' and then I need to write five of my current 'obsessions'. Perhaps it will get others to check out your blogs since I love them so much and comment ALL THE TIME on them- And those of you who lurk and read... Comment!- We know you have something swimming in your head about what you've just read...

So these are the blogs of ladies I love- who may (just possibly) do this... And if you don't have a blog yet- my goodness- START- it's fun, easy, takes two seconds and is such an easy way to keep in touch with family and friends and then make new ones... So here goes...

Drum-roll.....

The Miller's Memories
Blogged by my dear friend Sarah- scrapbooking extraordinaire and wonderful mommy to three little girls- one who is in heaven with my Andrew...

The Rainney Day Family Blog
Blogged by another angel mommy- with two living beauties- She is such a dear friend- and really... the name of that blog is soooo cute! I love it!

The Busy Braggs
Blogged by an angel mommy who just got a little bit busier! So thrilled because she just gave birth to a little beauty- (Waiting for that first blog now dear... though I'm sure you have your hands full...)

The Logan Crew
Blogged by (follow this) my dad's friend's daughter- who has four children at home age three and younger... How? Her second pregnancy gave her TRIPLETS! If you read this blog- you saw me post about them recently- adorable!

A Gaggle of Girls
Blogged by an angel mommy who needs a little nudge to get back to bloggin'! I love you Jen!

Chances are that if you read this blog- you have have checked out my 'blog roll' of my friends' lives anyway- but now you know what they're about...

As for my current five obsessions... (minus the obvious- God, Family, Friends...)

1. Blogging and writing- (duh)
2. Facebooking- must check people's statuses each night to make sure I know what has happened throughout the day... a little sad- and obsessive...
3. Vacuuming- boring- but with two shedding dogs- you'd make yourself obsessed too...
4. Lake Living- (as you've probably noticed- I'm very into plopping myself in the swing and letting the kids play in the water)
5. Praying for Baby F to make it here safe and sound and wondering... boy??? girl??? Taking up much of my thoughts as of late.

Thank you so much Just Breathe http://skyesofblue.blogspot.com/ for reading and following this- my 'other' (I commonly refer to as my 'Days' blog) with not too many 'followers'- and for also reading my 'more popular' blog (I commonly refer to as my 'Pause' blog)- and thank you for all you do for mommies like me! This was fun!

Comments

  1. Good job. They all have me following them now. It will be fun getting to know them.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for leaving one!

Popular posts from this blog

So tired...

Saying Goodbye...

It's the Honest Scrap!