Kindergarten Round-Up


I still can't believe that our baby will go to kindergarten in the fall! I had hoped that I would be able to take him to my school (to make my mornings easier) but 'twas not to be. I am actually very happy now that he will be attending our neighborhood school. He was so excited about kindergarten round up. The highlight was certainly riding the bus (as you can see from the picture below) and he was very excited to meet Uncle Dan's old Kindergarten teacher. (Yes, she is STILL teaching- God Bless Her!) I can't imagine teaching that long- I'll have enjoyed many a round of golf by then... during the school day... far away from the politics of education! (Sure-I'll miss the kids for sure!- but golf is good!)

Comments

  1. That smile on the bus cracks me up!! When I need a laugh, I just check out the blog!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for leaving one!

Popular posts from this blog

So tired...

Saying Goodbye...

It's the Honest Scrap!