Poor Joey


Poor Joey. He came home sick from school and was just miserable. While he didn't get 'sick', his energy was certainly zapped and he wasn't himself. He spent the weekend in his bed or on the couch.
I have always loved catching my kids in their quiet private moments. And catching them with my camera is even better! -Ali Jane praying for her brother, both of them asking for God to take the sickness away. She bringing him a pink bucket in case he got sick while she was away. She telling him she "had to go to a party, but would be back soon."
Poor Joey.
Jonasen got sick on a Friday and on Sunday he seemed better but he told me that he wasn't because he didn't throw up yet. When I asked him if he thought he was going to throw up, he said, not yet, but that he needed to- to "get the sickness out of his body." Then I understood. When he's been sick in the past, I've always said, "but this is good Joe- all the sickness is coming out." That always seemed to make it better and give him some comfort. I smiled and told him that sometimes God just takes the sickness out of our bodies- we don't even need to throw up at all! I think that this made him happy. It made Nurse Al happy too!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So tired...

Saying Goodbye...

It's the Honest Scrap!