Gifts from Grandma

One of the coolest things about the holidays is when my kids recieve a package from Grandma. Jeff's mom is amazing! I hate that we live so far away. Each holiday she sends the kids a package of cool things to get them into the spirit of the holiday. It's hard to capture the excitement of getting a package in the mail- but this is my attempt to. They had cool yummy treats including Grandma's homemade cookies! (YUM)- clothes for Zachy and our personal favorite... these super cool glasses.
Later in the night, the big kids and I went to Meijer to get some last minute things for my kids at school. Many people were smiling at Ali Jane and I thought it was so sweet- then I looked down at her and realized she was wearing the latest fashions from Grandma- all I could do was smile. So sweet!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So tired...

Saying Goodbye...

It's the Honest Scrap!