Ali Jane's Big Girl Bed

A few weeks ago, Ali Jane asked, "Mom, does Great-Nan have a credit card?" I found that to be funny because why in the world does she know what a credit card is... "Yes she does." I said, "Why?" "Because I think she would want to buy me a big girl bed, that would really make me smile." (Where does she come up with this stuff?) Anyway- she mentioned it again to Great-Nan and sure enough we were shopping the next day for a bed. (Though I used MY credit card for the mattress pad, sheets, pillows... etc to make my sweetie smile.) We couldn't find pink polka-dots so she settled for the next best thing, purple. Eve made her the pillows surrounding her and I got her the pink pillow with her name on it (Princess). The first night she slept great it in, but came to me about a half hour after we read our last story quite worried because she couldn't find Pudge. I told her I had moved his picture so it wouldn't be behind her new bed. With her toddler bed, he was right above her head. She asked me to move him so he'd be closer to her. Sigh- only my baby girl eh?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So tired...

Saying Goodbye...

It's the Honest Scrap!