Holiday HUGS


The second Thursday in December you will find us at the hospital making ornaments for Andrew, Jonasen's twin who spends Christmas each year with the real angels. This year Jonasen, Ali Jane, Mommy and Nana got to paint ornaments to add to the trees. After the painting, there is a nice ceremony out in the memory garden for all of the babies who spend Christmas in heaven. We have yet to make it to that part of the memorial because mommy has always had little ones who need to get to bed- Joey's ornament took a lllooooong time to dry because he had A LOT of paint on it.


Here is Ali Jane working on her ornament. Ali Jane loves to paint, stamp, color and do anything "Artsie" so this was right up her alley! When Joe and Al were done with their ornaments, they ate cookies that were as big as their heads (literally). Joe almost finished his. We had a lot of fun adding our special ornaments to the tree and remembering our big brother, who mommy still blows kisses to each and every night after she tucks us all in bed. Merry Christmas sweet Andrew! We miss you so much!

Comments

  1. I feel so honored...I am in your blog!!! I am in the background of Ali's picture... <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for leaving one!

Popular posts from this blog

So tired...

Saying Goodbye...

It's the Honest Scrap!