20 YEARS!!!!
TWENTY YEARS OF MARRIAGE!! That feels like such a long time and when I reflect on all that has happened in our first 20 years together, it's kind of mind-blowing.
I am usually the creative, deep thinking, one but Jeff surprised me in the best way! He bought an anniversary cake from where we got our wedding cake "Elite Sweets." The cake was so yummy and I love that he remembered and did this.
Because this was a BIG anniversary! We headed north to Elk Rapids for a mini get-away with just the two of us!
My amazing team (Jill and Lisa) got us some fun craft beer to celebrate our 20th so I had to take a picture of us drinking some of it on the beach and for the record- that red orange honey was sooooooo good! They gave us "Different Beers for 20 Years!" I love them!
We also got me a real anniversary band which I love! I feel like I can't stop looking at my finger! We went to a sweet jeweler in Traverse City. My ring is Lakeshore by Miner's North and I just adore it!
We spent the weekend spreading kindness all over Elk Rapids and Traverse City. We left big tips everywhere we went because it felt good to be a blessing! (Like $100 bills) I wish we could have seen the reaction but we also wanted to slip out and just be quiet about it but it felt good. We are lucky people!
Comments
Post a Comment
I love comments! Thanks for leaving one!